Today I created a little pancake recipe for Cruz. I named them “BABY HULK PANCAKES”. He loved them. They are soft and swishy in texture. Easy for him to digest too. Plus getting some extra veggies in his diet.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 egg or chia egg if vegan
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- Blend ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Then pour ingredients into a preheated fry pan to cook 8-10 pancakes.
- Store pancakes in a glass air tight container.
- You can freeze too.
- If mummas want this too, just eat the whole serving in the recipe.
- This recipe works well if doubled too,
Alice In Healthyland