Yesterday I made some healthy alternatives to chocolate (which I felt like demolishing a whole block of).
- 3 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 tbsp organic peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- 1 tbsp organic Manuka honey
- Melt all ingredients and mix in 3 tbsp organic cacao powder. I also mixed in 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (optional but I wanted some more protein in my diet). I love @180nutrition superfood vegan blend..
- Pour mixture into cute moulds from Kmart or just on grease proof paper for bark. .
- I sprinkled in some chia and linseed too. Can mix in fruit/ seeds/ nuts etc.
- Pop in freezer for at least 30minutes before consuming.