So you may have seen from my insta that I am continuing to see Mel from The Colonic Clinic Capalaba. In fact I feel I am her “stage 5 clinger” and I always have so many questions and topics I chat with her about. I laughed with David (hubby) and said I think I am chatting more with Mel than you hahaha. I have been going to the poo fairy AKA Mel, for a little over a month now and I am really enjoying this new health journey I am on. I will be forever grateful to my darling friend who referred me to the Poo Palace.
So, since I last chatted with you all I had, had 4 Colonics. Well now I am on a more extensive treatment plan with guidance from Mel. I have now had 8 in total. Of course everybody will be different if they choose the Colonic journey. It will be according to your lifestyle, time schedule and budget as to how much a new comer would like to invest their energy (in) with Colonics. I would imagine that even just the 3 would do your body wonders!
So what are the changes I have been seeing with my mind and body so far?
- My eye sight is clearer – this was one of the first huge changes I noticed. Everything sees clearer? Maybe I can see clearly now that I am letting shit go, haha who knows.
- Forearm length poo – hmmmm too much info? Well you wanted to know it all so I am happy to share haha. My bowels have never been so regular. I will go sometimes right before my colonic and I think to myself surely I won’t dump much today in my treatment? Then I blow myself away with how much I do. Like I said earlier, I have has 8 treatments now and each time I am letting go of more and more poo. How can that be….
- Emotionally more in tune with who I am – This journey for me is not just about letting go of a bit of poo. Well to be honest that’s what I thought it would be in the beginning. I feel I am really starting to see the type of person I want to be more of and I feel I am able to listen to what my body wants. I think Mel really helps to guide me with this. Sometimes when I am passing a bowel motion that is a little harder in texture, I really feel emotional letting it go while it’s happening in the treatment but feel a sigh of relief when its gone.
- My skin feels amazing – The Colonic Hydrotherapy treatment uses UV purified, filtered water only. So I feel my whole body is getting hydrated not just my gut. I had a few extra pimples when I first started, but I feel that my body was letting out the toxins.
- My period was less painful and more tolerable. I have only had one cycle since starting the Colonics but the difference was huge in comparison to the last period. Maybe emotionally I handled it better. I kept up my hydration during my cycle too.
Above are just some of the changes I have noticed so far in my Colonic journey with, Mel. It is not something everyone agrees with but personally for me I love what I am doing and have never felt so healthy in my life.
I look forward to sharing Mel’ s journey with you all shortly too. If want to know more just contact Mel the poo fairy – 0466 155 354 and text her your email to send through more information. She has a great package she sends out with all your questions answered.
Want more from The Colonic Clinic?