Peanut Butter + Maple Cookies
I made these cookies for breakfast as I wanted to have a bit of a change from the usual smoothies and porridge. The cookies are completely egg and dairy free. I got them out the oven and within literally 30 minutes, the tribe and I ate them all. None left haha! I guess they were a winner. They were chewy on the outside and soft on the inside, delicious!
1/2 Cup Almond Meal
1/3 Cup Gluten Free Flour
1 Cup Organic Rolled Oats
1/3 Cup Coconut Milk
1/3 Cup Coconut Vegan @180nutritionProtein
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
3 Drops Vanilla Stevia (@flannerysorganic)
Chia Egg (1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds soaked in 3 Tbsp. Water)
1 Tbsp @picspeanutbutter
3 Squares @loving_earth Caramel Raw Chocolate (optional but highly recommend)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Prepare Tray. I use baking paper.
2. In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
3. Slowly mix in the Maple, coconut milk, coconut oil and chia egg.
4. Mix in the peanut butter. Then rough chop the chocolate and combine all ingredients.
5. Roll into 8 balls and place on making tray. Use a fork to push each cookie down in the middle.
6. Bake for 25minutes.
Store in an air tight container for 3-4 days.