I am totally digging anything with Peanut Butter at the moment. Like literally obsessed. I may be eating it from the jar 🤔.
The kids and I made these a while back and you kept asking me to get my 🍑 together and give you the recipe 😂.
1 cup of flour (I used spelt but you can use what you wish)
1 cup oats, grounded
1 tsp. baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1/3 cup of peanut butter powder or 1/2 cup peanut butter. (I used @macr0mike powder)
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
1 egg or chia egg for vegan option
2 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Toppings of choice to decorate. We loved vegan choc, sultanas or hemp seeds.
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients.
- Create a little hole in the middle of the dry ingredients and slowly combine until cookie dough like.
- Preheat oven to 180degrees.
- On a baking tray roll out 12 cookie balls and then flatten with a fork. Add the toppings.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Consume within 4 days. Store in air tight container.
Notes – you can swap to cashew butter, almond butter etc. Any will work. You will need a little more milk though as these butters aren’t as oily when combining the mixture.