By Alice Bingham
- 4 small sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 tin lentils, drained
- 1 tin baked beans
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. brown sauce
- 1/3 cup grated cheese (can use vegan)
- 1 tsp. Vegemite
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 squares frozen spinach
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tin tomatoes
- Boil the sweet potatoes until cooked.
- Prepare your 4 dishes for baking.
- Sauté the onions and garlic in the saucepan.
- After 3 minutes pop in stock, veggies, lentils. Mix in the Vegemite and any extra water you may need. Cook on low heat for 20minutes until stewed together.
- Mash the potatoes with the cheese.
- Preheat oven to 180degrees.
- Place a few big spoons of the mixture into an oven proof dish and then top with the potato mash. Use a fork to push the potatoes to the side. This also helps the top to go crispy.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
Enjoy 😊 . This would be great for meal prep too. Serve with some greens.
For more recipes visit – http://www.instagram.com/aliceinhealthyland