2 vegan or normal eggs
3 Tbsp. shredded coconut
1 banana, mashed
1 red apple, diced
2 cups organic raw oats
1/2 cup almond meal
1/3 cup vegan vanilla protein
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/3 cup buckwheat flour
3/4 cup blueberries
1. Blitz all ingredients except the blueberries in a high speed blender.
2. Preheat oven to 180degrees. Spoon mixture into the muffin tray.
3. Top with blueberries and put in oven for 30-35minutes.
4. Serve with a nice cuppa or some yogurt.
Notes – Store in a air tight container in the fridge. Can be frozen too. For my own meal prep I have about 2 of them for breakfast.
– Can swap the blue berries or dark choc chips, mixed berries or fruit and nut.