We have been making these twice a week of late. All my little ones love to eat them, plus I don’t mind a cheeky one for afternoon tea either. It’s so handy to have bite size foods to grab straight from the fridge that are made from wholesome foods with no added nasties!
They are really simple to create and take 5minutes prep time and then 20minutes to bake.
The is perfect for your older bub or toddler for breakie, morning tea or an afternoon snack.
Here is the recipe! Tag me @aliceinhealthyland if you make them. It melts my heart seeing your little ones eat my recipes!
1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup organic raw oats
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 chia egg (you can do egg if you prefer a non vegan option)
1 tsp yogurt of choice, we use coconut
1/4 cup milk of choice, we use almond
Handful of spinach leaves
1. Blitz all ingredients in blender. I use my @vitamix_aunz 💫.
2. Put mixture into mini muffin moulds and top with strawberries.
3. Place in a 180 degree preheated oven.
Bake for 15minutes to 20minutes or until cooked through. We have a fan forced oven.
4. Enjoy with your kiddies.
– You can double or triple the recipe and pop in freezer for meal prep.
– I store mine in my fridge in air tight jar or container.
I love making these for morning tea for myself too. I just add a little @180nutrition superfood vegan protein blend into mine.