Here is a simple recipe that we make in our house weekly. In our house we call it Healthyland Chocolate.
It satisfies my choccie cravings and I prefer it over the taste of normal chocolate now. I love it because it’s not only filled with lots of good fats but it’s made with cacao which is high in magnesium and iron.
3 tbsp organic coconut oil
2 tbsp organic peanut butter
1 tsp Manuka honey ( or one serving of stevia powder)
2-3 tbsp cacao (depending on how rich you like it)
1. In a saucepan melt the coconut oil, peanut butter and Manuka honey.
2. Take off the heat and mix in the cacao powder.
3. Pour into little chocolate moulds and place in the freezer to set.
– Can swap the Manuka honey for maple syrup or rice malt syrup
– I love to add in essential oils.I love 1-2 drops Peppermint or 1 drop Wild Orange it 1 drop Lavender. I use the DoTERRA essential oils.
– If I am wanting more protein in my diet I also mix in 2 tbsp of Vanilla or Chocolate Protein.
– Can mix in muesli, nuts or blueberries.
– Mix in one scoop of @ponoprobiotics Coconut to the mix to.
So many variety’s to choose from.
Thanks for reading. Tag #healthylandchocolate or my Instagram @aliceinhealthyland I would love to see your recreations.
Photos are of myself taken by @wyldefolkstudio